1. What does Agile Growth do with my data?
It is reported that all personal data that the User (both clients and potential clients) provides through this website will be treated by Agile Growth, SL, as Responsible for the treatment, (hereinafter, 'Agile Growth') for the following purposes:
- To enable the provision of the requested services. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as said relationship is maintained and, once it has ended, during the legally stipulated retention and prescription periods.
- Keep you informed, including by electronic means, about news and events related to Agile Growth, as well as products and services marketed by Agile Growth. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the consent of the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment the User withdraws their consent. The User may at any time expressly indicate whether or not she authorizes said processing of her data.
- Carry out satisfaction and quality surveys on the Agile Growth service. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is legitimate interest. The data processed for this purpose will be kept during the legally stipulated retention and prescription periods. The User may at any time expressly indicate whether or not she authorizes said processing of her data.
2. Recipients and categories of Treatment Managers
The data may be communicated to the following third party recipients: Public Administrations for compliance with legal obligations, to Banking entities for the management of collections and payments of invoices, and to Treatment Managers duly selected. Agile Growth may transfer personal data to Managers located in the United States of America adhering to the Privacy Shield, which has an adequacy decision from the European Commission (Commission Execution Decision (EU) 2016/1250). Likewise, Agile Growth may transfer the data to Treatment Managers located in third countries, for the provision of user care services, with which it has signed the corresponding standard clause of the European Commission, a copy of which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Exercise of rights of the interested party
4. Prohibition of registration for minors
Children under the age of 14 must not provide their personal data to Agile Growth without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. Please, if you are a minor, first ask your parents or guardians to contact us.
5. Agile Growth as the person in charge of the treatment
Agile Growth will be considered the person in charge of the treatment of all those personal data owned by the User to which they have access during the provision of the services requested by them. In this sense, Agile Growth undertakes to:
- Treat personal data only by following documented instructions from the User, including with respect to transfers of personal data, unless is obliged to do so under Union or Member State law, in such case, Agile Growth will inform the Client of this legal requirement prior to processing, unless such right prohibits it for important reasons of public interest. li >
- Guarantee that the persons authorized to process personal data have undertaken to respect confidentiality or are subject to an obligation of confidentiality of a statutory nature.
- Take all the necessary measures in accordance with article 32 of the Regulation.
- When the Processor uses another manager to carry out certain processing activities on behalf of the Client, it will impose on this other manager, By contract, the same data protection obligations as those stipulated in this Contract.
- Assist the Client, taking into account the nature of the treatment, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, whenever possible, so that it can comply with its obligation to respond to requests aimed at exercising the rights of the interested parties. The communication must be made immediately and in no case beyond the business day following the receipt of the request, together, where appropriate, with the information that may be relevant to meet the request.
- Help the Client to guarantee compliance with the obligations established in articles 32 to 36 of the Regulation, taking into account the nature of the treatment and the information available to the person in charge.
- Unless the Client indicates otherwise , delete all personal data once the provision of the Services has ended, as well as delete existing copies, unless the preservation of personal data is required under Union or Member State law.
- Make available to the Client all the information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations established in article 28 of the Regulation.
- Immediately inform the Client if, in the opinion of the Manager, a The instruction violates the Regulation or other provisions on data protection of the Union or the Member States.
- Comply with any other obligation that corresponds to him in accordance with current data protection regulations. li>
- Notify the Client of any violation of the security of personal data of which it has knowledge, together with all the relevant information for the documentation, resolution and communication of the incident.
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve the services offered therein and to show the User advertising related to their preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If the User continues browsing, we consider that they accept its use. For the purposes of this policy, 'continue browsing' means clicking any button, checkbox or link on the website, downloading any content from it, or scrolling.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the User's browser and that it can subsequently request to recognize it over a series of visits. That is, it is a small text file that is stored on the computer's hard drive and that serves to identify the User when they connect to the website again. Its objective is to record the User's visit and save certain information.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, such as this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or those of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the User.
3. What types of cookies are there?
Based on their duration, cookies can be classified into 'session cookies' and 'permanent cookies'. Session cookies disappear from the User's equipment when she leaves the visited website or closes her browser. They are usually cached on your computer. For their part, permanent cookies are stored on the hard drive of the User's computer permanently or for a long time, so that the website that launched them can read them each time the User visits it again. The expiration date of this type of cookies is determined by the website that launches them.
- Agile Growth' own cookies used to control requests for authentication of web pages based on php, help maintain the User's session on the website, detect the characteristics of the User's browser and improve their user experience.
- Google cookies Analytics used to measure User behavior, store the number of visits and analyze how quickly the User leaves the website.
5. What types of cookies does this Website use?
Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by Agile Growth or by third parties, allow the number of Users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that they make of the Website. For this, your browsing on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products, services or content that are displayed therein.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the form most efficient possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the Website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Cookies of Behavioral advertising: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Specifically, this Website uses:
6. Can I configure the installation of cookies in my browser?
The User can configure her browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and, if she wishes, prevent their installation on her computer. Likewise, the User can check in her browser which cookies she has installed and what is the expiration period of the same, being able to eliminate them. Please, to expand this information, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser.
7. How can the User block or delete the cookies used by this website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer. If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, they can install an opt-out add-on for browsers. More information here. The fact of blocking the installation of the cookies described in this policy does not prevent the effective use of the Website by the User.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer. For example you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser: